9.21.2017

happy happy joy joy

happy thoughts happy pictures happy photographs fleeting across the landscape of my brain smiling faces smiling people smiling photographs floating across like bubbles in the rain joyful hearts joyful souls joy filled photographs i wanna sing i wanna dance i want to laugh for once in i don’t know how long i actually feel like i belong unpacking my things letting down my guard doesn’t feel so wrong in this warm cozy sunny wonderful world where each bird saliently sings his soliloquy to the young skipping freckled girls… with playful fuzzy puppies and flowering flowers and no black killing disease where fluttering butterflies and cotton clouds surf whirling waves of sunshine in the laughing afternoon vanilla breeze happy thoughts happy pictures shit they’re all gone wtf happened? the smiles nope and the bubbles all popped they’re just wet fucking circles on the dirty ground i wanted to stay there you assholes—let me go you bind my hands and take my pants and stab my arms instead I’m confused was i hurting anyone was i being a threat to society i wasn’t jumping off a building or anything they hold me down but don’t talk to me this is my reality.

No comments:

an apology

blistering heat from the scourged and scoured sun is turning and burning my skin to a radiant dayglow rainbow  of blues purples and reds alm...