9.21.2017

for the world to see

here i sit behind locked door held forever in an icy prison my ass stuck to the floor so numb and blue i got no feeling left except frosty feelings for you i can see beyond the bars a warm world outside full of happiness and joy and smiles but in here i’m so unbelievably cold and every day I age i’m getting so old… my fingers can’t hold anything you’re frozen solid in my brain it’s my own frigid siberian hell there’s no escaping i know there’s no way to break out of this cell… why do you drag me like a carcass behind your cart all the people laugh at what’s left of my heart they all point look and shake their heads weaving through the city streets the shattered remains of my love on display for the world to see…

No comments:

an apology

blistering heat from the scourged and scoured sun is turning and burning my skin to a radiant dayglow rainbow  of blues purples and reds alm...