6.23.2009

Raw Energy

Tides of light blanket the skies
Like warm plastic wrap over my eyes.

Volcanically turbulent yet flatly placid,
Howling and roaring,
Yet solemn as an Easter early morning.

Drumbeats pound through the muffled echoes
The visible world approaches night
Pressure builds
Defenses fall.

Intermittent flashes of time
Fracture my thoughts
Buckle my knees
Drain my motivation.

Connections broken and the plug's been pulled
Power flow interruptus the current reads zero dead
Refresh the circuitry re-engage my brain
Flip the switch send voltage to my head.

Raw energy
Flows with me
Flows through me.
Raw energy
Powering me.

Naked in a re-emergence emergency
Needles of electricity
Punctuate my sensitivity
Elevate my telepathy.

Raw energy
Flows with me
Flows through me.
Raw energy
Powering me.

Connections established bug's been eradicated
Power flow resumed the current reads one hundred percent
Infusing the circuitry waking my brain
Flipping the switch to send voltage to my head.

No comments:

an apology

blistering heat from the scourged and scoured sun is turning and burning my skin to a radiant dayglow rainbow  of blues purples and reds alm...