6.23.2009

Leave me alone

I can't stand your voice and the way you smell
Your looks make me sick and you're dumb as hell
You drive like a moron geriatric and your car is crap
You're always coughing and probably got the clap.

You make it so easy
To be in this world without you.

It's hard as hell
For me to be in the same room at all
I don't even answer my cell
When you call.

I make up reasons to get up and leave
I dream of ways to escape
Get far far away.

You annoy me you make me cringe
Just climb in a hole find an empty ditch
You have a way of crawling under my skin
You don't even qualify for the title of "bitch."

Leave me alone go away before I go crazy
Take that stink breath and those funky teeth somewhere else
Leave the city leave the state
We'll all be better off
If you go and don't stop
Until we can't see you anymore.

You make it so easy
To be in this world without you.

No comments:

an apology

blistering heat from the scourged and scoured sun is turning and burning my skin to a radiant dayglow rainbow  of blues purples and reds alm...