5.08.2009

To Stay...

There are times when my mind is warm
I think happy thoughts
I travel to happy places.
There are times when I'm so very cold
I start to lose control
Sinking deeper into some where I don't want to go.
To get where I want to be
I need you here with me
I need your hands to guide my step
I need your eyes to light my way--
To get where I want to be
To stay where I want to stay.
There are times when my whole body aches
I just want to crawl in a hole
I just want to let go.
There are time when the last thing I need
Is the first thing I see
But I can't stop my grasp
Even though it's my last...
Don't bring me back from the edge
I don't want to live if living is without you
I want to fade away with the night
I want to fall into black and blue.

No comments:

an apology

blistering heat from the scourged and scoured sun is turning and burning my skin to a radiant dayglow rainbow  of blues purples and reds alm...