5.08.2009

Hurricane

Hurricane crazy is something insane.

Stinging my eyes like a dusty tornado
Prying them open to see where I'm going
Am I alive or just asleep is this something I should keep
In my pocket in my sweater vest pocket in my trousers
In my wallet a picture of you or is that someone I don't know.

I can see now I opened my eyes and now I can see
It doesn't hurt to hurt sometimes
But pain is painful and it isn't something to smile about
Unless you think pain is something to smile about.

Crazy insane a crazy insane kinda game
Hurricane crazy insane is a game
A game I don't want to play.

My head is made of clay I don't wanna play
Crazy insane a crazy insane kinda game
Hurricane crazy is something insane.

Stop my ears from hearing
Stop my mouth from the words
Stop my legs from walking
Stop me from leaving this place
I'm not staying I wanna go
I wanna take off I wanna fly
Don't bother pointing me in the right direction
I don't wanna know.

No comments:

an apology

blistering heat from the scourged and scoured sun is turning and burning my skin to a radiant dayglow rainbow  of blues purples and reds alm...