9.21.2017

outlook

choose a view of the current plan hold it closely in your gentle hands enjoy your life as long as you can reach your conclusion, notify me to slow down, nod, or disagree the future’s past is all I can see i can’t explain how you will feel just be careful to show, conceal be very cautious to hide, reveal outlooks change when directions won’t opinions change when people don’t pick your poison, where you choose to go follow your heart at the fork in the road don’t tarry, don’t stop don’t you worry about me I’ll be along soon I’ll follow suit you’ll see I’m just mesmerized by the sight of the masses lulled into action by the orange piper’s flute

No comments:

an apology

blistering heat from the scourged and scoured sun is turning and burning my skin to a radiant dayglow rainbow  of blues purples and reds alm...