4.30.2014

crunch my data instead

repetitively incompletely synchronized
with the sync,
another inconsistent error materialized
breaking the link

whatever clicks with you
clicks with me
your ui shows it graphically
at least that's what you said
stack my punchcards in your corner
and reel my tape around your head
boot me up and then power me down
please don't wipe my drive…
crunch my data instead.

sure my screen is cracked
gorilla glass my ass
i can still see you
in all your 5 megapixel glory...
been your silent partner for way too long
and i can't handle another update
time for the toss in the rubbermaid tote
to seal my technological fate,
end of story.

No comments:

an apology

blistering heat from the scourged and scoured sun is turning and burning my skin to a radiant dayglow rainbow  of blues purples and reds alm...