10.31.2011

electrical fantasies

pulsing power surges leave my internal generators
crackling outward from my metal fingertips
blooming blue arcs across the orbiting horizon

i have electrical fantasies
dreams of all humanity
the bubbling placid airwaves
bloated with elemental frequencies

i have electrical fantasies
of transmitting packet pings
transferring solid multimedia
from you to me

touch this
to be capacitatively incapacitated
scan here
to enter the machine
feel the virtual fingers of fate
grab your throat
technologically

be my digital virtuality
hold me by the link
stream our lives together
together we will always sync

No comments:

an apology

blistering heat from the scourged and scoured sun is turning and burning my skin to a radiant dayglow rainbow  of blues purples and reds alm...