5.08.2009

Tears

i can see you there even though you arent
i can see your eyes in the dark
i can see your tears
on the ground.
i cant see me there even though i am
i can see even though its dark
i can feel the fear
all around.

dont run from me i didn't mean it
im not really that bad
the world as i see it doesn't understand
no one understands where ive been
or who i am.
please dont run i will make you smile
everything will be ok
you'll see things wont be the same.

i can see you there even when you hide
i can see your beating heart
i can hear you breathe
when you cry.
i can see myself as im standing here
i can hear my breaking heart
i can hardly breathe
when i cry.

dont run away i didnt mean it
im really not that bad
give me another chance and i'll prove it
i can be the one you need
i promise.

No comments:

an apology

blistering heat from the scourged and scoured sun is turning and burning my skin to a radiant dayglow rainbow  of blues purples and reds alm...